At IWP, our pharmacists go well beyond filling medications; they identify and prevent medication-related problems with our four-point quality check system.
What is a four-point quality check? Quite simply, it’s a review process that checks each prescription four times before it is shipped.
IWP's Four-Point Quality Check System:
- First technician review l Data entry of the prescription by technician
- First pharmacist review l Sent ready to pharmacist
- Second technician review l Filling by the pharmacy technician
- Second pharmacist review l Final verification by pharmacist
- Have more than 20 years of clinical experience
- Hold their patients’ interest above all others
As THE Patient Advocate Pharmacy, IWP works tirelessly so that our patients receive the right medications and benefits they need to return to a productive life.